CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The luckiest oral test

            A very good morning to my beloved teacher, Miss Fernandez and all my fellow friends. Today I’m going to talk about “Are Women Second-class Citizens”? ( “ NOOO!!!” “YESS!!!” boys n girls kept bickering, lols)

          Are women second-class citizen? Well, even in our own homes, they were second-class for a long time.( looked to the scrip) For instance, women were housewives and homemakers. They cooked, cleaned and looked after the home while the men went out to work. This was the custom for years. HEYYY girls LISTEN, men always the one who made decision n women always became the followers!!! ( “yes~” agreeing) IT WAS REALLY UNFAIR!! ( “YESS!!” “ stop la stud!” “ shut uP!!!” “you shut DUDE!!!” *kept waving my hands, lolzz*) Men were automatically educated but it was a lucky woman who was sent to school in those days.

          But today, things have changed rapidly. Today, I am glad and honoured to say that women are on equal footing with men. They have equal education. They can choose to do anything as long as they have qualifications. Today, women can become teachers accountants scientists or even a doctors.!  ( “ can you stop flying away?”said Sree “ chi shut” )  The sky is the limit.

          Although women have equal footing with men, but they still have a hard time as well. For example, a woman may be a manager of a company. When she comes to home, she still has to cook a meal and clean up the house.( “Hey nenek stop acting like a bird larhh…” >.<)  She still has to supervise the children’s homework and get them ready to the bed. On the other hand, when her husband comes home from work, he still can sit in front of the television and “goyang kaki” *laughter* while her wife was busying to get dinner ready. (don’t know why, suddenly the words came out n I kept laughing while shook my leg. of course it was funny ahahaha.) ( “ men are stupid.” said Keevani n the class full-filled with the bicker sound of courseXD)

          Today women have to be a professional, housewife, housekeeper, care-giver and mother all rolled into one. and it’s true in many families.

          Does this seem fair to you?? NO~~ really UNFAIR~~ In my opinion, everyone should be equal with equal responsibilities at home and at work. Then, truly our society will be civilized and modern.( i said modernized, whatever ><)

          Thank you.  
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




See ya this's my scrip hahaXD
As  many ppl know, i'm really truly totally a LAZY person while doing all sort of things, especially works that's given by teacher n things that have happened on last 2 days is the best example. 
My english teacher, Miss Fernandez already told us to be prepared for the oral test that was going to start on this week. I forgot it of course, had to be rushed to copy my scrip while others was presenting.( actually i'm relaxing lolzzz ) God BLESS me, luckily i brought my SPM 188 Model Essays. If not i would be slaughtered XDXD. Teacher don't called me until i had done for my copy fortunately. n i still had time for me to memo the scrip for 4 times!!!( haha though that wasn't enough><)
Teacher called me n I WAS NOT PREPARED.( shhh, don't tell her=x)went through rows of tables, i stood in front of everybody n somebody said " hey zenyn don't fly ya!" haha that was my style LOL. 
I started. kept waving my hands n jumped around. ( of course ppl laugh n i thought i was cute XDXD) U know, this was only the one way to reduce my nervousness. Girls n boys, especially INdians, kept bickering about dis topic n i thought it would be helped on my marks. Proud of it coz i'm capable to make the class full-filled with laughter. SO i'm excited n i was truly excited n not scared at all.( n i kept looking at my scrip too hahas)
Finished. Clapped. Happy. "teacher, is it better than last time right??"asked."yes much BETTER" haha. proud of it though i don't know my marks.
Y am i say it's a lucky. Coz no preparation, n sometime speak spontaneous n no nervous at all. n i think i could get higher marks if i'm not looking to my scrip when i speak.

HAHAS. FORTUNATE.LUCKY N MUACKSS TO MY FRIEND WHO SUPPORTED ME^^

  ♥ u guys haha
          

0 comments: