CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DEEPA......?? happy BIRTHDAY!!!

2012-11-13= my DOB +  DEEPAVALI



A really awesome day thou it's ordinary. Just out of expectation....Having dinner (or supper??) wit mummy. Not feeling regret on the decision I've made... Seriously CAKEs can't attract me... n i don't need to utilize it in order to have a family reunion.  Instead of suffering with the awkward moment i'd rather to see all the fb comments... Wishes warm my heart n the whole day thou some of it are fake..... WHO CARES?zzz
fireworks keep blooming coz of deepa, i have gained the biggest happiness in da world.




I should appreciate wat I have, but only when I capable to own salaries. 

reasons that i refuse of buying cake:
1) big possibilities to gain weight. It was a nightmare, i dont want to repeat it.
2) they don't even know the flavor i like the most
棠记兄弟饼家 绿茶蛋糕

WHO CARES ABOUT S. RECIPE


0 comments: