CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3rd post on the day~

As you know, there's already a long time i nvr change my facebook profile picture since last year.
and the old pica shows my pristine at all, [short hair ,innocent eye, sweet smile (or sweat !?)].... thought i'm deciding to change a NEW one!? not at all..... 

since my eldest brother back from college for school vacation, he brings back ehem...... dengdengddeng!!! my lovely handset (his, not mine) so i can take photo by my own.... haha^0^













i miss my long fringe...


gonna attend to a chinese cultural camp tomorrow, wont be able to update my blog in these day==




held by yu hua's chinese society n located at new era college...
stay tuned^^ i 'ill be back on this Saturday haha ( maybe will update my blog? winkwink*)

0 comments: