CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Read M'sia 2011

http://www.readmalaysia.my/


Does anyone know what is this??
yeahyeah, you are right, tat is READMALAYSIA’11, one of the largest books gathering that comprises of Chinese, English and Malay books collection mega book fair~
i went there on 4th of JUn, bought a lot of books, never thought my mama would spend a lot to buy the books for me.....^^
 books, especially mandarin books, even thought english could be accepted, too~
would try to upload more photos while in the book fair



crazying with Percy Jackson, though that's a bit late




sorry mama, i know you got hurt becoz of my reckless,
tried to nt bully by the bastard anymore, though i'm still incapable
i should hate him, but the miserable things is -
i couldn't felt anything from what he did on me, a stranger maybe
i would protect you when im capable to handle these problem, or either in any condition




___I you mama___

0 comments: